For 2 weeks leading up to the call yesterday from poor Renee with NHFC who is the bearer of bad news at times I have been feeling very strongly about Sergiy coming and moving for to adoption but when it came to Konstantin there has been just a blank void, not bad or good just blank. I have not been able to pin it. Joe said do you think we are not to host and adopt him. I told it's not that I just feel this empty spot and I can't figure it out. Well the call yesterday explained that blank void and empty spot I could not pin. Konstantin will not be coming to America. He has been offered a foster family in Ukraine and he and his brother jumped on that wagon. Apparently the director knowing we were hosting and intended on adopting although he could not say so he really tried to push the boys to wait it out and come to American but they were ready to go.
This news to me was 100 percent completely understanding. These boys have no idea (except from the interview trip I was on with NHFC if he even recalls me) who we are and all the know is a family wants them foster family or not. Not knowing what it is like here in America, with our family and we intended on adopting them. I would jump if I were in the same position. With the news I was actually happy for the boys. I know there is a movement in Ukraine currently by Ukrainian men trying to push in different regions Ukraine families to adopt their children. I know nothing about this foster family. What if that is the case. What if they are Christians. These are questions I do not know but I know my Lord does. So I find peace and rest with this news and am excited for the boys to stay in Ukraine. So Joe, Kolya and myself are in prayer for them several times a day for these guys.
So where are we at now?? We are still moving steam boat ahead for Sergiy. The homestudy is in Ukraine and we are just waiting for the news on the processing. As of yesterday the SDA officially changed over to it's new name thankfully without shutting the doors and with that the only issue is the stamp for the lady that will process our paperwork and many others has no way to validate it because the new stamp with the new SDA ministry name has not come in and won't be in until I believe November 14th. So she is stuck with the old SDA name and outta luck using it.
But we know the Lord is in charge and he is mighty so we rest in that. He knows our family and the plans he has for us. So meanwhile we wait on him, keep moving forward fundraising for Sergiys adoption and prepare for ministry in Ukraine and leading at team back for the "Way of Gods Grace" orphan ministry to start building in April. Praise the Lord!