Friday, March 2, 2012

Changing "And This One Matters" Purpose

As I sit here and re-vamp the entire blog I made for Sergiy I am going through our hosting photos of Sergiy.  It is a bitter loss but I feel joy when I see the smile on his face knowing he got to experience love, Christ and I can only pray hope for his future.  Oh how I love and miss him and to know God loves him even more.  I know in my heart we did all we could for him so I cannot and I don't live in the "what if".  I try to live my life in such a way that "what if" is never a factor.  That is why we returned for him.  With all this "And this one matters" does not end with us not adopting Sergiy it is only the beginning of what is to come.  Do I know what is to come, have no clue but my God does so I rest in that.  The title in itself reminds me of all the little ones I interviewed while in Ukraine for Sergiy that asked for me to find them a family, would yell at me "I want to go to America", would cry during the interview, would grin ear to ear at me, that are surviving and hoping for a better tomorrow or don't even know there is a "better".  This is for all the ones I met on my trips to Ukraine, each and every one of them matter to God.  They matter to me.  They are the star fish on the shore and just need someone to care enough to show them hope and love.  So this website is now being dedicated to all the orphans that matter to God.  This blog will now be our NHFC adventures, our missions trips to Ukraine, stories of the children and folks we meet, hostings we do, any future adoptions the Lord may lead us to.  It will just be an open blog of what all God will lay before us with these children he calls "His"! 

May God bless you all and thank you so much for all your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment