Sunday, July 22, 2012

Steven.......Let Me Introduce You To The Little Man That Stole My Heart!!

Yup this is Steven he had me at "Mama...mama...mama"on day one.  The rest is history.  He knows we love him, he knows were coming for him along with all the staff at his school.  We are scurrying as fast as we can scramble to get back to him.  Why did we not adopt him while we were there with Tania?  Our homestudy was a year short for our adoptive age......so we are starting over with the homestudy and dossier and doing everything NOW!  

With all the amazing blessing of prayer, support and funding that came in on my last post before we left.  This circled my mind then and circles my mind now.....

"Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see he glory of God"?  -John 11:40

Folks this is all so true I say this because we took what we needed and God provided more as though he was filling our cup as we were spending it on Tania's adoption.  I have never seen anything like this.  I sit here still on Eastern Europe time looking at our accounting and seeing we only need $7,143.95 to be funded for me to do a whole nother adoption and return for Steven.  This is absolutely amazing!  Folks that is it and we can go get him once the paperwork is done.  With the RR team we are expecting to have me traveling in 2 months or less.  Joe and I are not wasting anytime to get him home and he is ready and waiting for Mama and Papa.  Man I got his foot size, his clothes size I even have his head size! LOL!

So with this small amount left to raise for Stevens Adoption Kolya, Tania and I hit the streets of Eastern Europe in search of unique items to sale from there.  

To view all the BEAUTIFUL items up for bidding please go to:
 (Or Click The Link Below To Take You To The Items Up For Bid!)

Please stay tuned to follow us on our journey to return for Steven!  To read about Steven please visit:

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FROM OUR FAMILY FOR ANSWERING THE CALL TO BE THE HANDS AND FEET OF GOD TO BRING HOME OUR TANIA AND NOW OUR STEVEN! 

UPDATE 7/27/12:
Update on getting back to our little man: The last piece for our new homestudy was Tania's medical which was completed today. She got a good bill of health, healthy as a horse! HEHA! We head to Duke University on the 30th to get her checked out further and monitor her HIV. Soon as we get the thumbs up for everyone that all looks good on our homestudy then off to it goes to the USCIS to update it. Then by golly all the docs which should be in by Monday/Tuesday next week and then headed for Apsotilling then off to Ukraine. God is not wasting anytime nor am I. We are on the move as long as God permits. So thank you again for all your prayers and support for our family and Steven! He is one special young man!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete