Saturday, February 18, 2012

Catching Up!

Hello All,

Again I cannot thank you all for all you many prayers that are felt daily.  I ask that you please keep them coming.  I cannot go into details but so many things have been thrown at us like curve balls and we are all under attack daily but the one thing remains, God is good and he is sovereign and he wants us to fight to become a family.  Our battle gear is on and each of us are ready to fight knowing God is our protection and armor.  Satan will stop at nothing and he has made it clear and for this I have found my prayer to God daily has gone to another depth to bring me closer to him. 

So we ask for your continued prayer for our boy and family.  We are blessed to have him with us for the weekend and we are so enjoying having his smiling face around, hearing his laughs and jokes and his girly scream. 

Joe's work was awesome and they have allowed him to work another week here so in hopes we can get our court date next week.  That is another prayer request that we will have our court next week so we can all get home.  We are all ready to be home.  Soon as I have the date I will let you all know! (:

Again thank you, thank you thank you for all your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment