PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR UPDATES!!!!
WE HAVE A DATE! WE ARE FLYING FOLKS!!!
As of Friday (5/18) at 5:45PM our dossier update officially took off to Eastern Europe to meet up at with our already submitted dossier. So by golly it is now an official countdown on when we can travel. Although we sit here still fundraising for her adoption and yet being so close to leaving we still feel God telling us to push on and prepare basically the nest and our hearts to bring her home now and have everything ready to go. Our dining table is full and ready for take off of everything we need. As long as the Lord keeps opening the doors we will keep moving through them. We are thankful they have been opened wide!
We cling to these verses in our time of waiting to bring her home and also trusting in God that he can meet our financial needs. We are still in need of raising $28,000.00 to bring her home. If you would like to donate to her adoption fund for a Tax-Deductible donation please click on Project Hopeful Link, Reece's Rainbow Link or Eli Project on the right side of the main body of this blog. Thank you for all your PRAYERS it is so appreciated and much welcomed!:
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. -Galatians 6:9
Therefore, since God in his mercy has given us this new way, we never give up. - 2 Corinthians 4:1
"If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it." - John 14:14
Our dossier just arrived into Eastern Europe for translation and will be submitted with our already turned in dossier. We are told to expect to travel between June 7th thru June 11th for Taylor. So folks here we go! We have a long way to go in a short amount of time to raise the funds needed to get back to Taylor. But once again I keep hearing the Lord say to me "prepare" and remember John 14:14 "If ya shall ask anything in My name, I will do it". Joe, Kolya and I have been in prayer and are laying everything down at God's feet and surrendering to him, honestly we were too stubborn to do this before and leaned on our own understanding and funding with both Kolya and Sergiy. This time God is telling us.....not this time. We are learning to trust that God will meet this need and we have let go. As a dog trainer for so many years and Joe in the military we have learned to fight and never give up. Do everything you can then let go...so were letting go and letting God we have no choice. We believe this is right where God wants us. A place we have not been before.
Our family would be so grateful for prayer in this time for Taylor and again her health with having HIV that she will remain strong and healed. That she will not be re-located or moved until we can get there to her because of her HIV, she is of age to be moved (technically she should have been already). For our family to continue to grow in our faith together in the Lord and for us to be molded and changed in this process into what the Lord is calling us to be and do. For protection for Taylor is any discouragement she may feel at times not knowing she has a family on her way for her. That the Lord gives Joe and I the wisdom and skill to be the parents she needs medically, emotionally and physically. We feel very blessed God has chosen us for her. Then lastly that the Lord provides the funding needed to bring her home ($28,000.00). The Lord is in the miracle business and he is good at it. We have faith in that!
We are traveling!
Our Appointment Date is 6/18/12!Our remaining financial goal we need to meet is $25,000.00 to bring her home.
We leave 6/16/12 for Easter Europe.
We leave 6/16/12 for Easter Europe.
To make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation you can go to the link below to take part in helping there to be one less orphan! Thank you to everyone that is helping by lifting Taylor and us up in prayer and donating to bring her home. A special thanks to Ten For Orphans for sponsoring Taylor!